1. Eligibility (VOID WHERE PROHIBITED): Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.) (“Participant(s)” or “Entrant(s)”). Participants must be 18 years of age and older as of time of entry into the Contest. LSI employees are not eligible to win this Contest. Subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. All submissions will be screened for appropriate content; please no profanity, nudity, animal harm or violence.
2. Responsibility of entrant: Individual spine conditions, treatment and recovery times may vary. Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any exercise or post-surgery exercise program. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding any exercise programs. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone. Before attempting the LSI Yoga Challenge, take into account factors such as flexibility, strength, and overall health to determine whether or not a particular exercise is appropriate for you. Any participant of the LSI Yoga Challenge is participating solely at their own risk. LSI bears no responsibility thereof. LSI and its affiliates hereby disclaim any liability from injury sustained from the use of this exercise. By participating in the LSI Yoga Challenge, you hereby acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to review this disclaimer.
3. Participation & Entries: To enter, participants must (a) Take an original photo of them completing a pose from the LSI Yoga Challenge featured on LSI’s Facebook page, (b) submit the photo to Facebook.com/LaserSpineInstitute or via Twitter by including @LaserSpine in your posts(No entries will be accepted via any other method) and (c) Use the hashtag #LSIYogaChallenge in your posts. One entry per person, per day for the seven day challenge series. Entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on September 27, 2015. If you have trouble, email email@example.com,
4. Prize: Seven (7) winners will be chosen at random by a panel of judges from LSI. The selection of the winners shall be in the sole and final discretion of the panel of judges. Six (6) winners will receive one (1) LSI yoga mat and one (1) LSI water bottle. One (1) grand prize winner will receive one (1) $500 gift card to the yoga studio of the winner’s choosing, one (1) LSI yoga mat, one (1) LSI water bottle, one (1) LSI towel and one (1) LSI gym bag. Manufactures suggested retail price for each set of prizes is valued at $20 and the grand prize valued at $537.
5. Prize Restrictions: The Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of Prize. Any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of the Prize not specified are the responsibility of the prize recipient.
6. Prize Notifications: The Winners will be announced on the LSI Facebook and Twitter pages on or before September 30th, 2015. The Winners will be notified via the Facebook and/or Twitter application. The Winners will receive the Prizes delivered by LSI to be selected based on the U.S. mailing address provided by the Winner within 4 weeks after the Winner is announced. In the event that any potential Winner does not respond to the notification within three (3) days of date of issuance, a disqualification will result, Prize will be forfeited and, at the LSI’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential Winner may be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries.
7. Publicity, Advertising and Merchandising: By making an entry, you hereby waive all rights to royalties, exclusive or non-exclusive rights, titles, and interests, including but not limited to exclusive copyright ownership of each entry. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the Participants’ and Winner’s irrevocable consent and release to LSI and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies to use, record, reproduce, publish, display, perform and translate: (1) the name, likeness, voice, quotations, opinions biographical information and any content submitted by Participant, including without limitation any photograph or recording, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, and/or for any other commercial or non-commercial corporate purpose, including without limitation use on merchandise or for marketing, without attribution or further payment or compensation to the Entrant, his/her successors or assigns or any other entity.
8. Additional Terms: LSI assumes no responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical or human failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry or other information, or for the failure to capture any such information, or any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. LSI, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest or disqualify any Participant if fraud, technical failures (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention), or any other causes beyond the control of LSI compromises the integrity of the Contest. By participating, each eligible Participant agrees to (a) the Official Rules and the decisions of LSI which shall be final in all respects; and (b) releases, discharges and holds harmless LSI and their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and/or employees, from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Contest and the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of the Prize. Participants also further acknowledge that LSI and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any Prize of this contest including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida or the appropriate state court located in Hillsborough County, Florida; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and LSI in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
10. Personal Information: The personal information collected through the Contest is subject to LSI’s privacy statement set forth at https://www.laserspineinstitute.com/privacy_policy/.
11. Prize Recipients’ Name: For the names of the prize recipients, contact LSI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Laser Spine Institute Exercise Video Series, including all functional activities, post-surgical exercises and descriptions were designed specifically for Laser Spine Institute patients only. If you have not been prescribed these exercises, you should contact your physician before starting this or any exercise program. Exercise is not without its risks, and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Risks include, but are not limited to: risk of injury, aggravation of a pre-existing condition, or adverse effect of over-exertion such as muscle strain, abnormal blood pressure, fainting and disorders of heart beat. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult your surgeon's liaison or physician.